Rebecca Grace Allen's Sinful Sundays Flash Fic Entry

Picture Prompt:

Word Prompt:
Salty: 
1. Witty, piquant.  Synonyms: humorous; lively; racy; sharp; snappy.
2. Crude, uncouth.
(Also accepted is the idea of taste as a definition of 'salty')
“I see you’ve been bad while I was gone.”  His voice ran over me like warm water and saturated my body. 
I just nodded because he had not given me permission to speak. 

“Did you think I wouldn’t know?”  A thrill ran through me because I knew he would know.  My head shook in rapid short jerks.  “Well, I know, and you’re going to pay.” 

I bit my lip and kept silent, because I wanted to pay. 

His punishment was the purest form of pleasure; he would keep going until my legs were unable to hold me upright. 

“Hands up.”  I held them up without hesitation.  My nipples pebbled as his warm breath washed over my shoulder.  It seemed to enter my ear and rush straight through my body.  Each word caused a rush of moisture to the inside of my thighs.  My clit ached from his words alone. 

Large hands clicked the ring that secured me to the pole, then he put a blindfold on me. 

I stood naked, ready for him.  His words surprised me. 

“Next time you think you want to be salty for the sake of punishment, think of this night.” 

He walked out.    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did not win but I did get this awesome button for being a virgin~ haven't been one of those in a long time!
Can't wait for next Sunday...



No comments:

Post a Comment